Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Restart, a better start

I've recently unpublished A Stage For Traitors from Smashwords and the other retailers. While writing the 2nd book, my humble writing skills have improved, my voice has gotten bolder, and I need to bring some elements in sink with the story's progression in the 2nd book. Therefore, I'm currently doing an overhaul of A Stage For Traitors, while concomitantly writing the sequel, A Heretical Divide. When both of them are finished, they'll be released on the same day. I've learned from my past mistakes. I won't botch this release like I did with the first one. When that happens, both of them will appear on Amazon, and I will charge a little money for them. For those of you who want to experience the OHAL universe, but who are unable to purchase the books, you'll be able to download it for free at Obooko.com.
I will also attempt to transform the books into audio, and upload them to youtube. I'm not crazy about money; but it would be nice to make some in order to pay the utilities. ^^
All in all, best wishes - and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment