Friday, 19 September 2014

Like all indies, I require help; and that means reviews!

Ok, so for anyone interested in my writing, please get in touch with me if you want copies of my ebooks in exchange for reviews. I've built and am still creating something awesome here with my OHAL universe - and I've the memory of an elephant. I'll remember those who helped me out, and in turn I will help them any way that I can.
An Empire Of Traitors and A Heretical divide; these are the first two books in my Of Hate And Laughter (OHAL) series. I will email the ebook files to anyone willing to lend me a hand by reading my work and posting their honest opinions (be they good or bad) on sites like Amazon, Goodreads, B&N, Apple iBook store, their own personal blogs et all.
You guys and gals help me, and you'll have access to the following 3 books in the series. That's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment