Thursday, 1 January 2015

Editing is still going on and drafting as well

Currently, I'm working on the Nth re-editing of A Heretical Divide. The feedback (small as it was) I received from the first and second OHAL books were positive and encouraging. I'm also 31K words down in the draft for the third book. I've got a long way to go before I complete my mutable target of 200K words for the sequel, but A Dance With Fools And Devils needs to be/will be my greatest piece of writing yet. Plots thicken, old ones are resolved, new ones spring forth, and the characters are growing more and more in tune with the changing political context surrounding them. Things will progress fairly quickly and will come to a head in the 4th book - A Crown Of Darkness' sample chapter is already laid out in the draft of the 3rd book.
All in all, I'm going to give it my best; but I'm certain that A Dance With Fools And Devils will be ready and polished and good for publishing in 2016...

No comments:

Post a Comment