Thursday, 8 January 2015

#JeSuisCharlie and the clueless gits at large

These are my own views. (I'm not a sheep, I'm not a victim, I'm not an aggressor)

Let's not be the sheep of politicians, and demonize 2 billion people worldwide. We didn't do that with Breivik, did we?

People who condemn the shootings, but who say that making fun of religion is wrong, don't understand shit

The aims of the criminals were political, not religious - whether people are aware of it or not.

The French gov didn't have a problem to topple a secular dictator and allow Al Qaeda to take power.

Look to western foreign policy, from over 100 years ago up to the present. Who's been funding these jihad groups? The west!

Of course. My beef is with those popular public figures who show their hypocrisy in such times; making it all about religion and completely ignoring politics and geopolitics.


No comments:

Post a Comment