Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Series starter An Empire Of Traitors goes free!

After only a handful of downloads (coming from awesome people who deemed me worthy of their time and money), I decided to make An Empire Of Traitors (the Of Hate And Laughter series starter) free to download. Smashwords, Scribd, Oyster, Google Play, and Apple, were quick to update the prices. Unfortunately, it will take longer for Amazon Kindle to price-match...
As such, if fantasy fiction is for you - if you like sword fights, medieval politics, intrigue and struggle, then my universe and characters are for you. If you would like to support me, I can use all the help I get. Leave a review (your honest opinion) and spread the word to your friends. Chartalism is included in the 2nd book, A Heretical Divide, and continued in the 3rd book, A Dance With Fools And Devils - which I'm working on right now (am in the drafting stage).

No comments:

Post a Comment